UBA Naira Credit Card
Life just got more rewarding with your UBA Naira Credit Card
Don’t miss out on this, get your UBA Naira Credit Card now.
So whether it’s meeting an urgent financial need without disrupting your monthly cash flow or simply making payment for goods and services, your UBA Naira Credit Card has got you covered.
How do I qualify?
Unsecured Credit Card – All customers whose salary accounts have been domiciled with UBA for a minimum period of 3 months.
Secured Credit Card – All salaried and non-salaried individuals.
Fees and charges
Credit Card Limits
Gold Credit Card
Platinum Credit Card
ATM cash withdrawal International
WEB (Int’l) Monthly
ATM Cash withdrawal
POS purchase and withdrawal
POS cash advance limit
International Total spent limit Monthly
Frequently Asked Questions
- Simply walk into any UBA branch or visit our website at ubagroup.com to download the credit card application form, fill in and submit to the Customer Service Officer at any of our branches nationwide.
Any employee of approved corporates whose salary account is domiciled with UBA and all salaried/Non-salaried customers who have UBA accounts.
- – Easy access to cash with a revolving line of credit.
- – Enjoy up to 45 days’ interest free credit.
- – Flexible repayment option with as low as 10% minimum monthly repayment required.
- – Enjoy amazing discounts at partner Restaurants & Hotels, Lounge access, etc. across the world.
- – Withdraw cash from ATMs or make payments on terminals locally or internationally.
- – Make online bill payments, hotel reservations, car rental services and online shopping.
Yes, your UBA Naira Credit Card can be used locally and internationally at any ATM or POS outlet which has the Visa logo, the Internet, and POS terminals.
The cycle runs from the 15th of every month to the 15th of the next month when the credit card statement showing transactions details within the period and amount due for repayment will be sent to the cardholders’ registered email address.
Monthly interest rate of 3% on cash advance (withdrawals made on ATM) and 2.5% on POS/WEB.
Yes- There is a 45 day interest free period on POS/Web transactions provided 100% repayment is made on the due date. Less than 100% repayment will result in 2.5% charge on the outstanding balance.
- You are expected to make at least a minimum monthly repayment of 10% on the outstanding balance. However, customers can opt to repay higher amounts e.g. 20% to100% of the outstanding balance.
- Fund your repayment account on or before the 30th with the amount for your chosen repayment plan as it will be debited from your account on the 30th of each month.
Fund your repayment account on or before the 30th with the amount for your chosen repayment plan.
When you default on the minimum monthly repayment by the 30th of the month being the due date, a late repayment fee being 1% of the outstanding balance from the date it was not paid will be charged to the cardholder.