Free Fuel Fridays
Get extra 5 litres of fuel when you pay with a UBA Verve Card at select Oando Stations.
Verve Debit Card
Your UBA Verve® Debit Card can be used for cash withdrawal at any UBA terminal or any ATM displaying the Interswitch logo and it can also be used to make everyday purchases at local merchant locations and web sites where Verve cards are accepted in Nigeria. You can also pay for your bills, recharge your phone online or do much more with QuickTeller.com.
Your UBA Verve® Debit Card allows you to track your purchases on a regular basis. The details of the purchases made on your card, along with the date, merchant name and amount are mentioned in your bank statement. For more information about receiving your bank statement by email, please visit our UBA Alerts page.
- Available only on Naira current or savings account
- It is valid for 3 years from the month of issue
- It requires a Personal Identification Number (PIN) for all ATM and POS transactions
- Transfer money instantly from your account to other accounts in UBA or other banks in Nigeria
|Getting a new card||N1,000 (VAT Exclusive)|
|Replacing a lost, damaged or expired card||N1,000 (VAT Exclusive)|
|Monthly maintenance fee||N50 (VAT Exclusive)|
|Cash withdrawal on ATMs at any UBA branch||Free|
|Cash withdrawal abroad*||N/A|
|Purchases made on POS and on local websites in Nigeria||Free|
|Purchases made on POS abroad and on foreign websites*||N/A|
Your UBA Verve® Debit Card is extremely versatile and simple to use. You have the convenience of paying for your purchases directly from your bank account, without having to carry any cash. That’s the cashless lifestyle! Yet, your card and your transactions are highly secured with the best card technology.
If your UBA Verve® Debit Card gets lost or stolen, you are protected against fraudulent purchase transactions from the moment you report the loss to UBA (Call CFC on +234 1 280 8822).
- You need to have an active savings or current account. If you don’t have an account with UBA, simply open one. Click here to see which of our accounts is good for you.
- Completed and signed Debit Card Application Form
|Maximum amount you can withdraw from an ATM within 24 hours||N150,000|
|Maximum amount you can spend on a POS or on the Internet within 24 hours||N1,000,000|
|Maximum amount you can spend on the Internet within 24 hours||N500,000|