For salary earners who do not have UBA
Salary earners who do not have UBA account can get up to 10 million naira to meet their financial needs. Access to finance to help federal and state civil servants meet their financial needs in times of stiff cash flow.
- – Convenient repayment period up to 60 months.
- – Attractive interest rate (the interest rate will be on floating terms subject to changes in money market conditions, for the period of the loan).
- – One-off management fee of 1%
- – Maximum loan amount of N10million
- – Access up to 50% of your debt service ratio(DSR)
- – Duly completed loan application form
- – Valid means of Identification (international passport, national driver’s license, national id card and voters card
- – Copy of customer’s staff ID
- – Pay slips or bank statement of account reflecting salary inflows in the last 6 months
- – Customer’s instruction letter
- – Visit a UBA branch to complete a loan application form.
- – Submit a completed loan application form with supporting documents at any branch
- – Execute an offer letter detailing the loan terms and requirements, following loan approval
- – Loan will be disbursed into salary account domiciled with the Bank
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Here is everything you need to know about the UBA Auto Loan
A loan for customers whose salaries are domiciled with UBA, for acquisition of automobiles from any of the approved vendors by the Bank.
- With UBA Auto loan, you can acquire the following vehicles:
Yes, provided your income can support additional facility subject to approved percentage of your salary for loan repayment.
No, you do not need additional collateral for auto financing. Vehicle financed serves as the collateral.
Yes, there is after sales service on vehicle financed as specified by the retailers.
Customer is required to contribute at the minimum, 30% of the cost of vehicle to be acquired.
Yes, all financed vehicles will be insured by insurance companies approved by the Bank.