A truly pan-African bank, with operations in 20 African countries. UBA has a unique and scalable platform to take full advantage of growth opportunities in all sectors
Secure, quick, reliable, seamless, cost-effective
UBA UK received authorisation to commence wholesale banking operations on 19th March 2018.
A truly pan-African bank, with operations in 20 African countries. UBA has a unique and scalable platform to take full advantage of growth opportunities in all sector of the African economy.
The United Bank for Africa (UBA Group):
• is the bank with the largest earning diversification and footprint across the African continent.
• has full scale exposure to key growth sector of the African economy, consumers, commodities and infrastructure.
• meets costumers global transaction needs through its presence in London, New York and Paris.
• serves over 14 million customers through 2 of the most revered diverse channels in Africa.
UBA has a moderate risk appetite, with a good balance between profitability and sustainability
• enhanced risk management and control framework with clear definition of risk appetite.
• well diversified loan books with compelling quality ratios 4.2% NPL (global) with adequate coverage and 1.2% cost of risk.
• minimum exposure to volatile sector and segment of the market.
• strong governance structure and oversight with zero tolerance for regulatory and internal policy infractions.