How Can I
We are committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We list
some activities below that we perform in order to safeguard your data and some tips
that you can follow to protect your security.
What We Do:
- We employ industry-proven standards and technologies to protect information in our
- We protect our systems and networks from the Internet with Firewall systems.
- We use 128-bit SSL encryption technology to protect sensitive information that is
transmitted over the Internet.
- We maintain a Global Digital Certificate signed by Verisign® that assures you
are, in fact, communicating directly with UBA Bank.
- We control access to your information inside our company by limiting employee access
to systems and data.
What You Should Do:
- Protect your Username and Password. Avoid choosing easily guessed words or numbers.
Avoid writing your Sign In information in a place where others can view it.
- Use the "Sign Out" button to Sign Out from Online Account Access upon completion
of your session and close your browser.
- Do not use email for account-specific questions. Email is not normally encrypted
and your account information could be intercepted.
- Review your statement information regularly for unauthorized transactions.
Alerts Regarding Phishing and Web-Spoofing:
- Phishing is an Internet scam (spoof) in the form of an email or pop-up box. The
emails and pop-ups link to sites that look like well-known legitimate businesses
and ask you to provide and confirm personal, financial, or password information.
- Legitimate businesses do not ask for this information unless you initiate a request
for a service. Please DO NOT RESPOND to these emails requesting personal identity,
accounts or password information.
- Scam emails often contain misspelled words, poor grammar, awkward or unprofessional
writing and typos.
- Be suspicious of urgent or alarming appeals that request security information.
If you believe you have received a phishing email that claims to be from UBA
Bank forward the suspicious email to email@example.com.
To learn other ways to avoid email scams and deal with deceptive spam visit the
Federal Trade Commission site at www.ftc.gov/spam