It's not an account, it's a lifestyle. Bank for Free!!! No SMS charges, No Card maintenance fee.
Save N5,000 and win N15,000 monthly for a whole year in the NextGen monthly draws.
- SULE VERONICA OUAYIOZA
OHIARE FADILAT OYIZA
JIMOH ABULQUADIR ALABI
ISA MOTILOLA MAUTIN
A NextGen account holder with a minimum balance of N5,000.
The winners are rewarded with N15,000 monthly for a year.
The winners are selected by a raffle draw system from a spool of qualified customers.
The draw takes place LIVE on UBA’s Facebook page and happens every last Tuesday of the month up until the end of the year 2020. The next is on the 29th of September, 2020.
No sms charges, No Card maintenance fees.
Level up with NextGen
Crush your goals, live life on your own terms and grow your money with a UBA NextGen account.
If you’re a student of a Tertiary Institution or an NYSC corps member, join the NextGen community and get the sweetest offers.
No monthly charges
Yes, really – no SMS, no card maintenance fee and no ridiculous bank charges. You only pay transaction fees; fair right?
We don’t ask for much
A passport photo and School ID/Admission letter or NYSC ID gets you a NextGen Lite account.
If you want the power to do more, you can upgrade to a premium NextGen account with a Valid ID card and a recent utility bill.
Are you looking for information about services, products or your account?
Please choose your local UBA Website
– A duly completed account opening form
– One passport photo of Student / Corp Member
Tier 1 KYC (partial): Student / departmental / faculty ID card / NYSC card (for Corp members)
Tier 3 KYC (full): Evidence of Studentship / Corps membership (e.g. Student / Corp Member ID, Admission / Posting letter) and one of the following: Voter’s card / national ID / national driver’s license / international passport
Address Verification (only one of the below is required )
– Customer Address Verification is not compulsory, but may be used in the absence of these documents:
– Admission Letter
– Most recent school fees receipt
– Letter from the Local/State Government Secretariat or Camp utility bill (for NYSC members)
Minimum Opening Balance of N1000
Since the child is a minor, you would need to input the guardians details. If the guardian/parents does not have an account, then you can create a CIF with the parents details such as Name, Mobile number, and BVN without necessarily opening an account for the parent.
A Savings account will be opened when you present a passport photograph and valid photo ID. However, with your School ID/admission letter, your account can be converted to a UBA NextGen account.
– Yes, please. The UBA NextGen Account is for students of any tertiary institution including Colleges, Universities, Technical/Vocational Institutions, Polytechnics.
– National Youth Service Corps members with valid NYSC cards are also eligible for the UBA NextGen Account.
No, please. This account does not require a physical Customer Address Verification (CAV) as the Admission Letter / most recent School Fees Receipt of the student or State secretariat address/Camp utility bill of the corp member shall suffice for Address Verification. However, if the student/corp member does not have any of these documents, then a CAV will be carried out by the Account Officer or CAV Agents as the Bank deems fit.
– For Tier 1 KYC, the following means of ID are acceptable.
- Student ID Card OR Departmental ID Card OR Faculty ID Card
- NYSC ID card
– For Tier 3 KYC IDs, the following means of ID are acceptable.
- International Passport OR Voters Card OR National ID OR Driver’s License; but must also provide evidence of being a student / corp member
The customer will need to provide an Admission Letter OR Clearance Letter OR Call up Letter that shows at least the following information: Passport Photo, Name, Sex, Student/Registration Nos., Faculty/Department.
– On Campus at University events organized by UBA
– On Camp
– At the Branch
You can, but if you are a Tertiary student or Corp member, the UBA NextGen account will better meet your needs than the General Savings account.
– The Savings account is a basic savings account.
– As a Tertiary student or Corp member, the NextGen account will better meet your lifestyle needs.
– You stand a chance to win pocket money for a year in our targeted draws
– Your first debit card is issued at only half the regular cost: N525
– You get to attend all campus events
No – the account must be funded with at least ₦525 to get a debit card. Corp Members are eligible as well. The account will be liened with the requisite amount once the funds hit the account and card issued.
– Yes, you can get a debit card on your UBA NextGen account at a discount of 50% for your first card.
– A chance to win Pocket Money for a Year
– A chance to become a UBA campus Ambassador
– Complimentary invites to NextGen events and Master classes
– Annual interest of 4.05% (payable monthly)
– 50% discount for first card issuance
-And so much more
-Simply open your account, fund, enrol on a digital platform and initiate at least 4 transactions per month.