Bank anywhere, Bank anytime.
Top Up to Win with 919
Starting 19th September 2022, dial *919# to top up airtime and win airtime and cash every week!
Register on 919 if you have not done so by dialling *919*0# on your UBA registered mobile line.
Dial *919# to select from the menu or use the following codes:
- – For self-top up: Dial *919*Amount#
- – For others: Dial *919*Phone Number* Amount#
- – Top up with airtime of ₦100 and above to qualify
- – The first 60 Customers with the highest number of airtime top ups can win₦2,500 airtime
- – Winners to be announced at the beginning of the following week
- – Top up with airtime
- – The first 10 customers who buy the most airtime each week are eligible to win ₦10,000 cash.
- – Winners to be announced at the beginning of the following week.
- – Offer open only to UBA 919 Customers.
- – Each reward is limited to one entry
- – Prize winners to be announced every following week from 19th September.
- – Airtime rewards to be given weekly; cash rewards to be given monthly.
- – Offer valid till 18th December 2022.
Experience the Magic in Banking with *919#
Open a UBA account, transfer funds, buy airtime for yourself, family & friends, pay your bills, pay for your flights and check your account balance all on your mobile phone.
*919# Account Opening
Simply dial *919# . Your account number will be sent to your mobile line. It is that easy! To enjoy the full benefits of your new account, visit any UBA business office with your identification so that your BVN can be linked to the account.
- – No queues
- – No forms to fill
- – Earn high interest rate on your savings
- – Be eligible for our online banking services, that lets you bank on the go
- – Maximum deposit per transaction is N20,000
- – Maximum account balance is N200,000
- – Option to upgrade account to higher transaction limits
*919# Funds Transfer
You can send money to any UBA bank account, UBA prepaid card, other banks, and financial institutions.
Dial *919*3*account number*amount# from the phone number you registered with UBA, then follow the simple steps
Dial *919*6# from the phone number you registered with UBA
- – It works on all phone types
- – It is fast and convenient
- – It does not require data on your phone to send money
- – It allows you to send money to accounts in any Nigerian bank
- – It allows for higher transaction limits of up to N1m per day
*919# Airtime and Data Topup
Out of Airtime? *919# to the rescue
Use *919# to top up airtime on your phone and for others
Simply dial *919*amount# on your registered mobile line (e.g. *919*1000#)
Simply dial *919*Phone Number* Amount# (e.g. *919*08123456789*1000#)
Simply dial *919*14# on your registered mobile line.
Simply dial *919*14*Phone Number# on your registered mobile line.
- It is simple and convenient
- The mobile line is recharged immediately
- Works with phone numbers registered with UBA
- The service is available to MTN, Airtel, Glo and Etisalat subscribers
- No fee is charged for top ups
- Maximum account balance is N200,000
- Daily recharge limit is N5,000
*919# Flight Payment
- Dial *919*12#
- – Input 4 digit Magic Banking PIN and select bank account to pay from
- – Select desired airline and input flight PNR (Passenger Name Record)
- – Input phone number of passenger and payment amount (Passenger Name Record)
- – That’s it. Flight paid for
|Airline type||Short code|
|Airline Tickets Menu||*919*12#|
|Africa World Airline||*919*12*394#|
|KLM Royal Dutch Airline||*919*12*74#|
|South African Airways||*919*12*83#|
|Virgin Atlantic Airline||*919*12*932#|
|Royal Air Morocco||*919*12*147#|
|Delta Air Lines||*919*12*6#|
Frequently Asked Questions
Dial *919# and select ‘PIN Setup’ to change/reset your PIN
The existing limits are:
PIN – N20,000 per transaction and per day
Token – N1m per transaction and per day (for customers with token but no indemnity)
Note: Airtime purchase has been limited to N5,000 per day and the only PIN authentication is required
You can only register with either your bank account or your prepaid card. You cannot have both registered on the same profile.
You have to be enrolled for SMS alert and the number you are dialing the code from must be maintained on the account/prepaid card you are trying to enrolled.
No, as a new user, enrolment is free. However, you will charged N6.98 per USSD session for subsequent transaction as an existing user.
There are two registration options:
To do this, dial *919# to see the Main Menu and select your desired option. If the user is not yet registered, she/he would be presented with registration options:
With UBA Account
With UBA Prepaid Card
Please contact our 24/7 Customer Fulfilment Center (email@example.com), 234-700 2255-822