Frequently Asked Questions
We aim to help you through the banking process and also provide answers about our products & services
We are here to answer all questions
Having issues or difficulties accessing or understanding your account? Here are few questions that are recently asked.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please confirm what limit is applicable to you from the table above. You may need to give an instruction and execute indemnity at any of our Business Office for higher limits
You can enroll on Internet Banking without visiting a UBA Business Office by clicking on download at the top of this page and clicking on the link for enrollment over the internet, you would require the latest version of Adobe reader on your PC and an image of an acceptable means of identification to apply. The form can be returned via email, by sending the completed form to: email@example.com
There are flexible options for enrollment/registration. They include:
- Instant Self-Registration – with your debit card, individual customers can start and finish enrollment from our Internet Banking login page ibank.ubagroup.com by clicking Instant Self-Registration button. It takes about 40s to complete this process!
- Enrollment with Virtual Enrollment Form – There is also another option for both individuals and corporates to enroll with the interactive online PDF forms. The link to the forms are pasted below:
- Enrollment through our Business Offices – You can walk into any of our Business Offices to fill a form to be enrolled on Internet Banking. Corporate customers can also give instruction on their letterhead to RMs or Business Offices to enroll their desired users – there is no limit to the number of users who can be enrolled under a corporate user
Yes, when you enroll for UBA’s Internet Banking Service, Internet Banking, You Can specify which accounts you want access to over the internet and can have access to all of them using one single user ID.
On Internet Banking Home Page, https://ibank.ub agroup.com, please click on forgot your password? Link, enter your Internet Banking USER ID on next screen and submit, then provide an answer to any security question set by you and a new password is automatically generated and sent to your registered e-mail address.
Getting started again is easy! Click forgot user ID? To retrieve your user ID, then, click forgot password? to retrieve your password. Now, you are good to go
Please click the link Internet Banking Quick Guide for more info. If you need further assistance, kindly contact cfcubagroup.com
The existing limits as applicable to different user category and transaction types are as shown in the table below:
|Individual Limits||Corporate Limits|
|Currency||Token Type||Indemnity||Transaction||Per Tranx||Daily/Monthly||Per Tranx||Daily/Monthly|
|In place?||value date|
|Naira||One Time Password (OTP)||N/A||Instant||N100k||N100k/day||N/A||N/A|
|Secure Pass||Yes||Next day||N2.5m||N10m/day||N25m||N100m/day|
|FCY||Secure Pass||N/A||Next day||$2, 500||$10k/month||$2,500||$10k/month|
CBN policy stipulates that default daily limits for instant value transactions for individual is N1m and corporate N10m and for higher limits, instruction and indemnity must be executed by the customer.
- Self-Registered users (with debit card) have default daily limit of N20k, for higher limits, customer should give an instruction and execute indemnity at any of UBA business office
- Equivalents of FCY in EUR and GBP apply to FCY transactions in those currencies