Stand the chance to get a free stall for two days at Africa’s Largest Entrepreneurial Fair! Sell to shoppers from more than 20 African countries. Network with other vendors. Enjoy multiple payment options.
Venue: Transcorp Hilton, Abuja, Nigeria
Date: 26th to 27th July 2019
Time: 10am – 10pm
UBA Market Place Features
- – Increased sales revenue
- – Brand promotion via a micro-site where you can sell
- – Nation-wide delivery of product sold via our partnership with a local logistics company
- – Convenient and offers merchants the ability to increase the number of satisfied customers who are able to shop 24/7 regardless of location
- – General cost reduction for the merchant in terms of cost of developing, managing and promoting an eCommerce website whose expenses can be in excess of $300,000 per annum
- – Access to sales/customer reports to help guide decision making
The UBA Market Place Product Attributes
- – Ease of managing platform on mobile using the UBA Market Place merchant mobile app.
- – Several payment options such as cards, account, Escrow and mobile money.
- – Order fulfilment and logistics powered by DHL.
- – Marketing and promotions targeted at acquiring and retaining the right customer.
Why Sell On The UBA Market Place?
- Reach a wider audience – Internet penetration continues to rise. As at Jun 2016, there were 97 million internet users in Nigerian approx. 52% of the population.
- Cost Effective – Shoppers Mall offers an effective, low cost channel for SME’s in Nigeria to drive sales online through new customer acquisition and retain existing customers.
- Leverage on the support of a trusted bank like UBA with over 12 million customers.
- Create your store url – to share with your customers.
- Auto post your products on Facebook and sell from your business page. There are over 16million Nigerians on Facebook.
- Secure transactions using one of the highest Secure Socket Layer Encryption on the platform and our payment gateway which is PCIDSS compliant.
- – UBA Market Placel can be accessed via a desktop and any mobile device.
- – The merchant and customer app also provides convenient and easy access to shopping.
- – Online campaigns will drive awareness and customer acquisition on the platform
- – Products and services on the UBA Market Place will be advertised on all our social media handles
- – Over 2.5 million UBA card holders are your potential customers
- – Corporate gifts and loyalty cards will drive sales and repeat purchases
- – Most online purchases begins with a search, the platform has been optimized for search engines
– Secure Payment Gateway
– Powered By UBA
Order Fulfilment includes Product
Pickup and Delivery
Shoppers Mall Logistics is Powered By DHL
Nationwide Delivery At Good Rate
- LAGOS ~24 HOURS
- ABUJA ~48 HOURS
- PH ~48 HOURS
- OTHERS ~ 72 HOURS
Frequently Asked Questions
- UBA’s financial year-end was originally March of each year. After the merger of UBA and STB, with effect from 1 August 2005, the bank’s financial year-end was changed to September. However, with the CBN policy on uniform year end, the reporting period is now December. In addition, UBA reports interim results of the group every three months to the Nigerian Stock Exchange and to shareholders in the Nigerian Press within 15 days after the expiration of the reporting period.
Yes you can. Kindly contact our registrars, Africa Prudential Registrars Limited to set this up. Please see their contact details below:
Business Development and Relationship
Africa Prudential Registrars Limited
220B, Ikorodu Road, Palmgrove
The merger between United Bank For Africa Plc and Standard Trust Bank Plc came into effect on 1 August 2005.
The current tax legislation requires that a withholding tax of 10% be deducted at source from all dividend payments.