Get collateral-free loans of up to N30M and pay back over 36 months.
A lifetime of memories
Ride in style
Personal loan is an uncollaterised loan accessible to staff of approved companies, whose salary accounts are domiciled with UBA.
– If you are an employee of a private firm, the minimum loan amount you can apply for is N100,000 (One Hundred Thousand Naira only)
– If you are an employee of a civil organisation, the minimum loan amount you can apply for is N50,000 (Fifty Thousand Naira only).
– If you are an employee of the private sector, the maximum loan amount you can apply for is N30,000,000.00 (Thirty Million Naira Only)
– If you are an employee of the civil service, the maximum loan amount you can apply for is N20,000,000.00 (Twenty Million Naira Only)
N.B: Maximum loan amount is subject to applicant’s net monthly/annual salary.
– A customer in the private sector can enjoy loans for a tenor up to 60 months.
– A customer in the civil service, you can get loans for a tenor of up to 48 months.
No hidden charges, No management fee
Yes, applicant must not be less than 18 years at loan application date and should not be older than 55 years at loan maturity date.
Yes, you can
Personal Loan will be availed immediately after a successful application.
- Customer must maintain an active salary account with UBA.
- Customer must not have a history of dud cheques.
- Customer must have a satisfactory credit report.
- As many times as you may require, as long as you have not exceeded your eligible limit.
– To apply for any of UBA Consumer loan, a customer walks into the nearest Business Office and submits an application or sends an E-mail to his/her Relationship Manager to process the loan request.
– Or apply through any of the bank’s channel; Leo, mobile app, internet banking
To enjoy any of our loan products, you would need to open a UBA current account. Kindly walk into any UBA Business Office nearest to you or click here
The loan products currently available is:
– The UBA Personal Loan Product
– Asset Finance
– Auto Loans
– To be eligible to obtain a loan facility, the following criteria are to be met:
– You must be a confirmed staff
– Your employer must be on the approved list of organizations for Personal Loans
– Net monthly salary should not be less than N12,000 (Twelve Thousand Naira).
– To obtain the UBA Personal Loan, you would need to provide the following documents:
– A duly completed Loan Application Form.
– A copy of your pay slip and bank statement of account indicating salary inflows in the last 6 months.
– A letter of awareness from your current employer.
– A letter of Introduction and Awareness from your current employer.
– Positive credit search reports
– No, please. To be eligible to apply for the UBA Personal Loan Product, you must have been confirmed as a staff by your organisation.
The Bank may grant exception to disburse personal loan to customers with returned cheques provided the occurrence is not more than once in the last 3 months.
Yes, you are eligible to apply for a new loan provided that total salary deductions for loan repayments will not exceed a proportion approved by the Bank and provided you meet other conditions for loan.
As a loan applicant, you are required to pay for a credit insurance cover in the case where you have insufficient/no terminal benefits.
The insurance benefit covers the applicant in the event of any of the following:
– Loss of Job
– Death and
– Permanent disability
All federal government civil servants
– Staff of private companies on UBA Counterparty list
– Staff of state government on UBA Counterparty list
– Staff of local government on UBA counterparty list
– You can repay loan principal in equal instalment in a year with the periodic bulk payments from your employer.
For more information on the UBA Personal Loan Product, kindly send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.