The UBA Personal Loans
Enough money for your dreams
dreams. With this product, you can cover medical bills, make home improvements, give your side
hustle a little boost, pay for a training to improve yourself and do so much more!
Who is Eligible
A functional salary account holder (Savings and Current).
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Here is everything you need to know about the UBA Personal Loan
Visit our dedicated lending platform “Integrated Credit Express (ICE)” or walk into any of our Business Offices nearest to you. You can also contact your Relationship Manager for guidance.
- To be eligible to obtain a loan facility, the following criteria are to be met:
– You must be a confirmed staff of your organisation
– You must run a UBA Salary Account
– Your employer must be on the approved list of organisations for Personal Loans
- To obtain the UBA Personal Loan, you would need to provide the following documents:
– A duly completed Loan Application Form.
– A copy of your pay slip and bank statement of account indicating salary inflows in the last 6 months.
– A letter of awareness from your current employer.